Your company can help Make Great Things Happen in Livingston County. There are sponsorship opportunities at many levels! Contact Jeanne Clum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the featured sponsor of the very special 40th Anniversary Celebration of the Livingston County United Way!
- Ruby Sponsor – $2,500, includes table of 10 guests, branding and recognition on all marketing materials for the event, and opportunity for brief words from the podium.
- Emerald Sponsor – $1,500, includes table of 10 guests, and inclusion in branding, recognition in social media and marketing materials, recognition from the podium.
A one-day blitz day with projects throughout Livingston County. Last year we engaged 1300 volunteers at 125 projects!
- Special Materials for Projects Sponsor – 3 @ $1,000 (or increment) to help offset costs of materials for projects that clients cannot afford.
- Volunteer T-Shirt Sponsor – 3 @ $1,000. Much community recognition, high visibility on t-shirt artwork, social media recognition, and more.
- Volunteer Lunch Sponsor – $1,500, main lunch sponsor; $250 beverage sponsor; $250 materials and supplies sponsor.
- Volunteer Goodie Bag Sponsor – In-kind products of bottled water, candy bars and apples; enough for 1,300 participants.
All donations received that day are matched due to the generosity of our match sponsors. We are looking for additional sponsors to sustain this important program for our community.
- The 10th annual Matching Money Monday provides an excellent opportunity for local businesses and foundations to maximize the taxable value of their contributions, get the highest impact through local partnerships, and to receive vast exposure in the community, if they so choose.
Volunteer Livingston is the “hub” for volunteer opportunities in Livingston County. Individuals and groups looking to volunteer can go directly to volunteerlivingston.org for current local opportunities. Organizations looking for volunteers can register their needs as well. Sponsorships are needed for:
- Annual Community-Wide Celebration of Volunteerism – $1,500. Sept. 12, 2017, with hundreds of guests participating. Supports food, activities and recognition of volunteers.
- Website Support Sponsor – 3 @ $1,000
Help celebrate the talent of local youth as they develop information and entertaining videos that promote Livingston County United Way! Annually one winning video is selected from several dozen submissions, each produced by area high school students. Sponsorship helps provide student recognition and prizes.
- Supporting Sponsor – 2 @ $250
Dozens of area nonprofit organizations share their wishes in the Livingston County United Way’s Wishes Booklet. “Wishes” help offset costs of client support and assist with general office needs of the organizations. Items are tax deductible. Sponsorship offsets the cost of production and mailing of approximately 500 Wishes Booklets.
- Sponsor – $500
Partnership & Initiative Opportunities
Homeless Continuum of Care’s free one-day event to help local residents find information and services; held the 1st Saturday in February at Parker Middle School in Howell
- Trailblazer Level (Major Sponsor) – $1,000
- Leader Level – $500
- Favored Friend Level – $250
- In-Kind Support – Donate items, products, gift certificates or services.
Howell Rotary’s Tour de Livingston is recognized as a premier bicycling event in the state of Michigan! There are numerous opportunities to promote your name to thousands of bicyclists in the state via website, and also to the 750-1,000 riders on the day of the event. Businesses may want to consider integrating TdL in your wellness program. All sponsor levels include rider registration(s), commemorative t-shirts, and various levels of marketing prominence and engagement.
- Major Sponsor – $7,500, exclusive to 1 sponsor, highest prominence
- Premier Sponsor – $6,000, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Major Media Sponsor – $6,000, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Platinum Sponsors – $3,500, exclusive to 3 sponsors
- Breakfast Sponsor – $3,000 in-kind, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Titanium Sponsors – $2,500, exclusive to 4 sponsors
- Health & Wellness Sponsors – $1,500, exclusive to 3 sponsors
- Supporting Sponsors – $1,000, exclusive to 10 sponsors
- Family Fun Ride Sponsor– $1,000, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Rider Bib Sponsor – $1,000, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Beverage Sponsor – $1,000, exclusive to 1 sponsor
- Spoke Sponsors – $500, exclusive to 15 sponsors
- Jersey Guys & Gals – $250 in donations to receive Commemorative Jersey!
(Note: current sponsors have first right of refusal.) Contact email@example.com.
With 27% of our local families struggling to make ends meet, affordable quality childcare and early education makes a huge impact.
- One Year of Preschool Sponsor for an At-Risk Child – $4,400
- One Semester of Preschool Sponsor for an At-Risk Child – $2,200
- One Month of Preschool Sponsor for an At-Risk Child – $500