Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to Livingston County United Way. It is only through the generous gifts from individuals and corporate partners that we are able to make meaningful inroads for a better, sustainable quality of life for all Livingston County residents.
- Donate Directly
- Campaign & Corporate Giving
- Leaders in Giving
- Amazon Smile
- Legacy Giving
- “Filling Wishes” Booklet, a compilation of “wish lists” from area nonprofit organizations.
- VG’s Receipts: send them to us at 2980 Dorr Road, Brighton, MI 48116.
The Power of Your Donation
No matter how much you choose to give, your donation to the United Way has an impact. Your contribution allows you to be part of the solution to complex issues in our community, through the continuation of vital health and human service programs. You can help improve, transform, and even save lives for just dollars per paycheck.
Select a giving amount below to see the value of your impact.
- Home repair workshop and supplies for a low-income family
- Summer Lunch Bunch meals and activities for 17 kids
- 3 nights of motel stay for a homeless family
- Saves one family from eviction
- 1 year of weekend meals for 3 homebound seniors
- Girl Scout leadership program for 1 girl involved with Juvenile Court
- 3 months of “Rockin’ Readers” literacy program in a local elementary school
- Tutoring, activity fees, field trips, graduation cap and gown for 13 homeless students
Call us at 810-494-3000 or contact us via email.