Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to Livingston County United Way. It is only through the generous gifts from individuals and corporate partners that we are able to make meaningful inroads for a better, sustainable quality of life for all Livingston County residents.
- Donate Directly
- Campaign & Corporate Giving
- Leaders in Giving
- Amazon Smile
- VG’s Receipts: send them to us at 2980 Dorr Road, Brighton, MI 48116.
The Power of Your Donation
No matter how much you choose to give, your donation to the United Way has an impact. Your contribution allows you to be part of the solution to complex issues in our community, through the continuation of vital health and human service programs. You can help improve, transform, and even save lives for just dollars per paycheck.
Select a giving amount below to see the value of your impact.
- A holiday meal and food box for 1 family
- A support group for parents of children dealing with addiction
- A “Summer Lunch Bunch” meal for 78 children
- Parenting education along with baby supplies, clothing, diapers, and formula for 1 child
- Employment services –job search, coaching training, assessment, and placement for 1 person
- Health screenings, haircuts, clothing, food, personal care items, books, legal consultation, and resources through “Community Connect” for 12 guests
- A family to participate in a free home repair workshop and a gift card for the supplies to make the repairs
- Prevents one family from being evicted from its apartment
- Brings the Girl Scout leadership experience to girls in the Juvenile Court system
- Provides affordable counseling on a sliding fee scale
- Delivers weekend meals to a homebound senior for the entire year
- Temporary shelter for 1 homeless youth or domestic abuse survivor
- Dental care visit for 1 uninsured individual
- Friendly visits and assistance to keep 2 seniors in their own homes for the entire year
- A child is matched with a Big Brother or Big Sister
- Entire year of social and educational activities for 3 persons with disabilities
- Tutoring, participation fees, cap & gown, field trips, etc. for 15 local homeless students
- 3 months of free quality preschool for a low-income working family
- One year of home visits and parent education for one high-risk family
- 120 hours of professional training and “Childcare Development Associate” certification for one early childcare professional, positively impacting over 80 young children per year
Call us at 810-494-3000 or contact us via email.
Download the Livingston County United Way’s “Filling Wishes” Booklet, a compilation “wish lists” from area nonprofit organizations.