Volunteer Livingston connects area residents with rewarding volunteer opportunities to help meet the needs of area non-profits. For more information, visit:
HOLIDAY FOOD PROGRAMS
A complete listing of Livingston County Holiday Gift and Food Programs is now available. This resource, compiled by the Basic Needs Workgroup, helps connect residents to services and opportunities to donate and volunteer. Contact Donna Gehringer for more information, 810-494-3000.
Click here for chart.
Click here for printable donations requested list.
FILLING WISHES TO HELP LOCAL NONPROFITS & CLIENTS
Looking for ways to support to the agencies in Livingston County? The ever-popular Livingston County United Way's 20th Annual "Filling Wishes” booklet is now available. The booklet suggests items that will assist area non-profit organizations to better serve their clients.
Contact Tracy Dudansky, email@example.com
Click here for a printable copy.
HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO CONTEST
The Livingston County United Way’s annual campaign video plays a prominent part in getting the word out and is shown in partner businesses, featured on our website, Facebook page, Twitter feed and You Tube channel. All local high school-aged youth are invited to submit a video for next year’s United Way campaign. See the video competition brochure for the timeline and more information.
• 2014 Video Competition Brochure
• 2013 Winning Campaign Video
Community Connect is a one-day community-wide event connecting local families in need to free direct services.
• Next Community Connect is Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014
• Download event flyer
• To volunteer, contact 810-494-3000, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Photo gallery of past events.
DAY OF CARING
Day of Caring is a one-day community improvement blitz assisting residents and non-profit organizations in need. Over 1,000 volunteers are involved annually. The 2014 Day of Caring is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 20th.
• 2013 Day of Caring Slide Show
• 2013 Day of Caring Pictorial Report
• 2013 Day of Caring promo video
• 2012 Day of Caring recap video
• Day of Caring Photo gallery
Livingston County United Way works through many partnerships to build a quality life for all Livingston County residents. For more information call 810-494-3000.
• 2-1-1 Advisory
• Advantage Livingston
• Basic Needs Workgroup
• Campaign Cabinet
• Community Connect
• Community Investments Council
• Community Resource Fair
• Day of Caring
• Development Ambassadors
• FEMA Board
• Finance Committee
• Great Start Livingston
• Homeless Continuum of Care
• Human Services Collaborative Body
• Livingston County Health Plan
• Livingston County Hunger Council
o Community Engagement
o Fresh Produce
o Nutrition Education
o Pantry Network
• Livingston County Literacy Coalition
• Livingston Promise
• Publicity & Education
• Senior Leadership Council
• Volunteer Livingston Steering Committee
Livingston County United Way partners with hundreds of local businesses and organizations annually, promoting the positive impact every company and employee can have on their local community through monetary donations, volunteer activities, and more.