Volunteer Livingston connects area residents with rewarding volunteer opportunities to help meet the needs of area non-profits. For more information, visit:
Help is needed at the Livingston County Mock Disaster Clinic, Wednesday, June 19, 2013. Visit www.volunteerlivingston.com
DAY OF CARING
Day of Caring is a one-day community improvement blitz assisting residents and non-profit organizations in need. Over 1,000 volunteers are involved annually. The 2013 Day of Caring is scheduled for Wednesday, August 21st.
On-line Volunteer Sign-Up
On-line Worksite Request Form
• To download a copy of sign-up forms for the Day of Caring, click here Volunteer
, Work Site
• Click here for our photo gallery of past events
Community Connect is a one-day community-wide event connecting local families in need to free direct services.
• Next Community Connect TBA
• To volunteer, contact 810-494-3000, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Livingston County United Way invites local health and human service nonprofit organizations to submit a Wish List for their agency and client needs. These lists are compiled and sent out to local companies, libraries and chambers of commerce.
VIDEO CONTEST FOR AREA YOUTH
The Livingston County United Way invites all local high school-aged youth to submit a video for next year’s United Way campaign. The winning video will be highlighted in hundreds of area businesses and organizations.
Livingston County United Way works through many partnerships to build a quality life for all Livingston County residents. For more information call 810-494-3000.
• 2-1-1 Advisory
• Advantage Livingston
• Basic Needs Workgroup
• Campaign Cabinet
• Community Connect
• Community Investments Council
• Community Resource Fair
• Day of Caring
• Development Ambassadors
• FEMA Board
• Finance Committee
• Great Start Livingston
• Homeless Continuum of Care
• Human Services Collaborative Body
• Livingston County Health Plan
• Livingston County Hunger Council
o Community Engagement
o Fresh Produce
o Nutrition Education
o Pantry Network
• Livingston County Literacy Coalition
• Livingston Promise
• Publicity & Education
• Senior Leadership Council
• Volunteer Livingston Steering Committee
Livingston County United Way partners with hundreds of local businesses and organizations annually, promoting the positive impact every company and employee can have on their local community through monetary donations, volunteer activities, and more.