Volunteer Livingston connects area residents with rewarding volunteer opportunities to help meet the needs of area non-profits. For more information, visit:
Your company can have extensive county-wide exposure while making a great impact in the community. The Livingston County United Way offers several unique sponsorship opportunities. Click here for more information.
DAY OF CARING
Day of Caring is a one-day community improvement blitz assisting
residents and non-profit organizations in need. Over 1,000 volunteers
are involved annually. The 2014 Day of Caring is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 20th. For complete details, visit our Day of Caring website at www.lcdayofcaring.org.
• Online Volunteer Registration click here
• Volunteer Registration Form (Download) click here for pdf
• Online Work Site Registration click here
• Work Site Registration Form (Download) click here for pdf
Community Connect is a one-day community-wide event connecting local families in need to free direct services.
• Final Report from 2014 event
• Photo gallery of past events.
FILLING WISHES TO HELP LOCAL NONPROFITS & CLIENTS
Looking for ways to support to the agencies in Livingston County? The ever-popular Livingston County United Way's 20th Annual "Filling Wishes” booklet is now available. The booklet suggests items that will assist area non-profit organizations to better serve their clients.
Contact Tracy Dudansky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a printable copy.
HIGH SCHOOL VIDEO COMPETITION
The Livingston County United Way’s annual campaign video plays a prominent part in getting the word out and is shown in partner businesses, featured on our website, Facebook page, Twitter feed and You Tube channel. All local high school-aged youth are invited to submit a video for next year’s United Way campaign. See the video competition brochure for the timeline and more information.
• 2014 Video Competition Brochure
• 2013 Winning Campaign Video
Livingston County United Way works through many partnerships to build a quality life for all Livingston County residents. For more information call 810-494-3000.
• Basic Needs & Beyond
• Board of Directors
• Campaign Cabinet
• Community Connect
• Community Investments Council
• Community Needs Assessment
• Day of Caring
• Development Ambassadors
• Finance Committee
• Great Start Livingston
• Healthy Habits for Youth
• Homeless Continuum of Care
• Human Services Collaborative Body
• Livingston County Hunger Council
• Livingston County Literacy Council
• Livingston Promise
• Publicity & Education
• Senior Leadership Council
• Substance Abuse Workgroup
• Utility Assistance Task Force
• Volunteer Livingston Advisory
Livingston County United Way partners with hundreds of local businesses and organizations annually, promoting the positive impact every company and employee can have on their local community through monetary donations, volunteer activities, and more.