Our annual campaign videos are produced in partnership with area high school students. We are proud to showcase the talent of these students while sharing the work of the Livingston County United Way.
Congratulations to the students at Fowlerville High School for winning our 2015 Campaign Video Competition!
• 2014 Campaign Video produced by Fowlerville High School students
• 2013 Campaign Video produced by Fowlerville High School students
• 2012 Campaign Video produced by Hartland High School students
2016 Campaign Video Competition
All Livingston County high school students were invited to participate in our annual competition, sponsored by Brennan Investment Services and Palmer Moving & Storage. Submissions are due April 8, 2016.
Click here for submission guidelines.
Day of Caring Videos
• 2015 Day of Caring video, produced by Steve Goers, Armor Protective Packaging
• 2013 Day of Caring promotional video, produced by Hartland Middle School students
Livingston County United Way Logo
Livingston County United Way Logo - horizontal
2-1-1 Logo 2-1-1 Logo with website
Volunteer Livingston (hi res)
Volunteer Livingston with website
Photo Release Form pdf
2014 Annual Report pdf
2015-2016 Community Investments